Major Hospitals in our network of Hospitals
Fortis Group of Hospitals
- Fortis Healthcare Limited is a leading integrated healthcare delivery service provider in India. The healthcare verticals of the company primarily comprise hospitals, diagnostics and day care specialty facilities.
- Currently, the company operates its healthcare delivery services in India, Dubai, Mauritius and Sri Lanka with 45 healthcare facilities (including projects under development), approximately 10,000 potential beds and 314 diagnostic centres.
Apollo Group of Hospitals
- It was India’s first corporate hospital, and is acclaimed for pioneering the private healthcare revolution in the country.
- Apollo Hospitals has been honored by the trust of over 50 million patients from 140 countries. At the core of Apollo’s patient-centric culture is TLC (Tender Loving Care), the magic that inspires hope amongst its patients.
Max Health Care Hospitals
- We are one of India’s leading providers of comprehensive, seamless and integrated world class healthcare services. With a network of 14 hospitals, we offer treatment across all 29 specialties.
- We have 2300+ leading doctors with international level expertise who are committed to provide highest standards of medical excellence at a fraction of international costs.
Medanta Medicity Hospital,Gurgaon
- Medanta’s massive 2.1 million sq. ft. campus provides 1,600+ beds and houses facilities for over 22+ super-specialties, all under one roof.
- Patients are provided with multiple options for treatment, the most suitable of which are arrived at through a cross-function, cross-specialisation committee such as Tumor board that decides the best course of action.
- Artemis provides a depth of expertise in the spectrum of advanced medical & surgical interventions, comprehensive mix of inpatient and outpatient services.
- Top-notch services, in a warm, open centric environment, clubbed with affordability, has made us one of the most revered hospitals in the country.
BGS Global Hospital
- In India, Gleneagles Global Hospitals operates a chain of multi-super specialty hospitals offering tertiary and quaternary healthcare services with over 2,000 beds and state-of the-art, world-class hospitals in Hyderabad, Chennai, Bangalore and Mumbai.
- A pioneer in kidney, liver, heart and lung transplants, Gleneagles Global Hospitals provides comprehensive multi-organ transplant services in the country.
- Paras Healthcare was established in 2006, with the mission of providing specialized tertiary medical care services at affordable prices to under served communities across the country.
- This private healthcare provider stands apart from others in it’s vision of making healthcare for all a reality for ordinary people in rural and remote regions.
Metro Group of Hospitals
- Metro Group of Hospitals was setup in 1997 with the vision and endeavors to bring the best possible health care to the masses of India.
- Metro Group of Hospitals is a group of 12 (2,500+ beds) flourishing hospitals, mainly in North India, out of which 7 are NABH Accredited (NABH – is the highest accreditation body in India) and 4 are NABL Accredited (NABL is the highest body for accreditation of laboratory services).
Aster Medicity, Kochi
- A world-class quaternary care centre with one Multispeciality Hospital and eight separate Centres of Excellence, Aster Medcity combines the best of talent and technology to provide holistic treatment with a multidisciplinary approach.
- Aster Medcity is a 670-bed quaternary care facility with one Multispeciality Hospital and eight separate Centres of Excellence in Cardiac Sciences, Neurosciences, Orthopaedics & Rheumatology, Nephrology & Urology, Oncology, Women’s Health, Child & Adolescent Health and Gastroenterology & Hepatology.
- From a single medical centre to a performance driven healthcare enterprise, spread across 320 establishments in 9 countries (and expanding), Aster DM Healthcare has transitioned into being a growing network across the Middle East and India.
- An expensive portfolio includes hospitals, clinics and retail pharmacies. Headquartered in Dubai, the Aster DM network now encompasses 19258 employees and 2018 doctors, with several JCI – accredited clinics and diagnostic centres.
W Pratiksha Hospital, Gurugram
- W Pratiksha Hospital in Gurgaon, the flagship hospital of Pratiksha Group is a one-of-its-kind facility in Gurgaon that brings to you 25 years of experience in treating thousands of happy patients across multiple hospitals and clinics in India.
- W Pratiksha Hospital offers the highest standards in healthcare through a combination of cutting edge technology, a team of well-qualified, experienced and dedicated doctors with global education and experience, and super specialized clinicians.
PSRI Hospital, New Delhi
- Pushpawati Singhania Research Institute (PSRI) is a multispecialty institute of national & international repute.
- PSRI hospital is famous for its ambience, quality of care and high level patient satisfaction. The state-of-the-art facilities coupled with latest equipments and renouned consultants ensure that patients from NCR, various states of India and foreign countries come for highly specialized tertiary level treatment.
Primus Super Speciality Hospital,New Delhi
- Primus Super Speciality Hospital has been designed and constructed using the most advanced medical technology, available in the world.
- With prominent surgeons from across the globe al under one roof , excellent infrastructure and state of art advanced technology, Primus Super Speciality Hospital has set new benchmarks in Medical care.
Sahyadri Hospital, Pune
- Sahyadri Hospitals is the largest chain of hospitals in Maharashtra. It is the brainchild of Dr. Charudutt Apte, one of India’s most renowned Neurosurgeons and more importantly an ardent practitioner of ethical medical practices.
The Sahyadri group has 8 Hospitals with more than 900 beds and 200 ICU beds. Currently we have more than 1000 clinicians along with 2300 supporting staff.